Mici is dedicated to giving back to our community the best way we know how—by gathering family and friends around delicious Italian food! This past school year (2016 – 2017), our Dining for Dollars fundraisers helped raise over $6,000 for local schools and child-supporting organizations. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of this fun and delicious way to raise money and better our community!
Over the years, we’ve helped dozens of schools and community organizations, including:
- Bear Canyon Elementary
- Ben Franklin Elementary
- Blessed Sacrament Catholic School
- Bromwell Elementary
- Carson Elementary
- Coyote Creek Elementary
- Denver Green School
- Eldorado Elementary
- Girl Scouts of America
- Hill Middle School
- Montessori Children’s Home
- MOPS (Mother’s of Preschoolers)
- Palmer Elementary
- Roberts Elementary and Middle School
- Steck Elementary
- Teller Elementary
- Urban Peak
- William (Bill) Roberts School
DINING FOR DOLLARS
If you’re looking for a fun and easy way to raise money for your organization, here’s what you need to know about our Dining for Dollars program. Booking a fundraiser couldn’t be easier, and the benefits couldn’t be better:
- Receive 20% of the event sales for your cause
- Receive a colorful marketing fundraiser flyer to share with your guests regarding your event
- A fun night out with friends and family—all for a common cause
- Delicious, fresh and wholesome Italian food
- Your school or organization’s Taxpayer ID and a brief description about your cause
- Your organization must be designated as a nonprofit 501(c)(3) tax status (by the government) or an accredited school
- Your cause must be serving children or teens within the Mici delivery zone (3-mile radius from each Mici location)
- Your event must be scheduled a minimum of three weeks prior to your event
Schedule a Dining for Dollars night by emailing the above required information along with your contact information and preferred date for the event (available on Tuesdays between 3:00-9:00pm) to Marissa@MiciItalian.com. A Mici team member will contact you to confirm your event with Mici!
If your request is accepted, 20% of all dine in, carry out, catering and delivery orders that mention your cause will count toward your event sales. Additionally, the Mici team will help get the word out about your fundraiser by providing an event flyer template, social media posts and marketing tips to ensure a successful night!
ADDITIONAL CHARITABLE EFFORTS
Besides Dining for Dollars, we support our community through local donations, such as:
- Food donations
- Special coupons
- Mici gift cards
- Kindergarten field trips
Mici is also famous for their “Free Pizza for a Year” auction item given to select local schools and organizations.
Deb Deverell, Head of School at Paddington Station Preschool in Aurora, shares her feedback about her experience with Mici:
“Working with Mici was fantastic! They were so easy to work with for each of our encounters. They graciously provided lunch for our professional development days we had this year. Mici went the extra mile by providing a three-course meal. They truly believe in education and the teachers. We can’t thank them enough for their continuous and generous support for our kids and our school.”
Requesting a donation is simple. All you have to do is email your request to Marissa@MiciItalian.com with the following information:
- Tell a little about your organization or school
- Detail how the donation will be used
- Provide your tax ID number
We ask that you give us 4-6 weeks’ notice for consideration. Mici will attempt to fulfill all requests that fit the above criteria. After reviewing your request, a Mici team member will contact you.
Giving back to our surrounding neighborhoods in Congress Park, Downtown Denver, Highlands Ranch and Stapleton is a priority and a major component to Mici’s guiding principles. Thank you for providing us meaningful opportunities to do just a little more than serving delicious, handcrafted Italian food!