Mici is dedicated to giving back to the community the best way we know how best—through the gathering of family and friends around delicious Italian food. Last year, Mici’s Dining for Dollars fundraisers helped raise over $10,000 for local schools and children organizations. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of this fun and delicious way to raise money and better our community!
Booking a fundraiser couldn’t be easier, and the benefits couldn’t be better:
- Receive 20% of the event sales for your cause!
- Receive a colorful marketing fundraiser flyer to share with your guests regarding your event.
- A fun night out with friends and family—all for a common cause
- And of course, fresh Italian food!
Last year, Mici’s Dining for Dollars fundraisers helped raise over $10,000 for local schools and children organizations
- Your school or organization’s Taxpayer ID and a brief description about your cause.
- Your organization must be designated as a nonprofit 501(c)(3) tax status by the government) or an accredited school.
- Your cause must be serving children or teens within the Mici delivery zone (3-mile radius from each Mici location).
- Your event must be scheduled a minimum of three weeks prior to your event.
Schedule a Dining for Dollars night by emailing the above required information along with your contact info and preferred date for the event (only available on Tuesdays between 4:30-7:30pm) to Marissa@MiciItalian.com. A Mici team member will contact you to confirm your Dining for Dollars night with Mici! If your request is accepted, 20% of all dine in, carry out, catering and delivery orders that mention your cause will count toward your event sales. Additionally, the Mici Team will help get the word out about your fundraiser by providing an Event Flyer Template, Social Media posts, and marketing tips to ensure a successful night!